Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trisha Krishnan South Indian Actress Again New Flick Signed in Bollywood

The jury on Trisha's performance in Khatta Meetha is still out, but the south star has already snagged her second Bollywood film with co-star Prateik Babbar.
Trisha, 29, will be reprising her role in a Hindi version of her Tamil film Vinaaithandi Varuvaaya (2010) with co-star Silambarasan.

A Tollywood remake of the film was titled Ye Maya Chesave (2010). It headlined Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu.

Gautham Menon who helmed/penned Vinaaithandi Varuvaaya will return as director for the Bollywood remake.

"The second Hindi film is a love story with just me and the guy in central roles," Trisha tells Bollywood Hungama.

"It's a subject that can't go wrong. I've already done the Tamil version of this film Vinaaithandi Varuvaaya. Now the same director Gautham Menon is remaking it into Hindi with Prateik and me. I think we should be kick-starting it in August. I am excited because unlike Khatta Meetha where I don't have a central part, this one has a central role for me."

"It was important for me to line up a second Hindi film before the first was released," Trisha says.

Trisha's lines in Khatta MEetha were dubbed, a fact that was kept under wraps before the film's release, but Trisha is confident of mastering Hindi soon. She says Hindi is a much easier language.

"I know the grammar in Hindi but I can barely manage to speak it," Trisha said.

"But it's not a problem. I know I'll soon master it. It's simpler than the South Indian languages."

Trhisha's next Bollywood film is a romance between a Hindu Telugu male boy and a Malayali Christian girl and focuses on the divisive role of religion in their relationship.

Trisha has been in Europe for the last several weeks filming for the Tamil film Manmadhan Ambu with co-stars Kamal Haasan and Madhavan.

Prateik, 24, impressed Menon with his role in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.

No comments:

Post a Comment