Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amrita Rao Interview: I did'nt undergo a makeover to reinvent her career!

Amrita Rao Interview: I did'nt undergo a makeover to reinvent her career! And adopted a new attitude to give her flagging career a new lease of life. However, all that failed as people rejected her glamorous image.
The petite actress now claims that she did not undergo a makeover to reinvent her career and get new roles. She says, 'People though I underwent a makeover to get more roles and I find that very funny because it is not true. I have no problem with my image.'
Amrita says that she has no formal training in acting and approaches all roles with the same spirit. It does not matter that they are Indian or Western or positive or negative. She wants to play roles that show different facets of normal Indian girls. 'I have played my roles whole-heartedly and believed in them because I want audiences to believe in me, my role, and movie.'
Amrita will be seen in I Love You, Mr. Kalakaar next and she says it will show a new and different facet of her personality. As if we're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment