Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bipasha Basu Bold And Beautiful Model At Promotion of Jewelry Brand

Bipasha Basu
Bipasha Basu Bold And Beautiful Charming Actress At Promotion of Jewelry Brand:  Bipasha Basu rocked her curves in a cobalt body hugging mini dress at the launch of jewelry brand Gili's new campaign at Taj Lands End in Bandra Bandstand, Mumbai.

Bipasha arrived two hours late, but boy, the wait was worth it! She made us drool in a long sleeve dress with ruching at the front and back, and on the sleeves. To add to our torment, she wore the boat neckline dress off shoulder.

The Bongshell accessorized with towering metallic caged heels with rear zip fastenings.

Her dark brown hair was signature styled: half up, half down with bottom waves.

"Launched d new GILI collection!When its about diamonds I become a total "girly girl". Love them!" Bipasha tweeted after the event.

Bipasha, the Gili brand ambassador, said she herself does not purchase any jewelry as all her collection has been gifted by beau John Abraham.
Bipasha Basu
"All the jewelry comes to me from John. He is my diamond supplier," said the 31-year-old, who recently turned into a designer.

Bipasha's mother has been collecting jewelry for her, over the years, like a typical Indian mother.

"My mother saves a lot of gold and diamond jewelry for me. I have not really looked into it. Till now, I am very happy with my jewelry."

Her preference for the engagement ring:

"I hope it's nice and beautiful; not too big, not too small, just the right size for my finger."

No comments:

Post a Comment