Saturday, July 24, 2010

Katrina Kaif To Get Surprisingly Her Birthday Gift

Katrina Kaif To Get Surprisingly Her Birthday Gift: When we first heard that Katrina Kaif  had to work on her birthday we felt sorry for her, but now we feel a little bit better!
The Bollywood babe is currently in Spain working on her upcoming movie, Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and was asked last Friday, her bday, to show up on the movie set!

Katrina was of course disappointed but knew she had no choice but to show up for work. "Yes, I had planned well in advance to spend my birthday with my family in London. But some scenes for Zoya's film have been rescheduled, and I've to go back on Thursday, a day ahead of my birthday, to Spain. Never mind. I'll be working on my birthday and that's the best way to bring in my birthday," Katrina told The Times of India.

But as it turns out, Zoya Akhtar had a surprise on store for Kat and her birthday ended up being filled with joy and laughter! While shooting Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara on the streets of Pamplona with her co-stars Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol, the director all of a sudden ordered everyone to stop what they were doing!

Zoya then asked everyone around the set to start singing "happy birthday" for Katrina Kaif! Wow! Talk about a happy birthday! We bet the popular actress won't be complaining about working on her birthday again! At least not if she is shooting with Zoya Akhtar who apparently knows how to throw a good surprise party!

"Suddenly there were 500 people Spanish, Indian and every nationality you can imagine, on this main street of Pamplona singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. It was an awesome moment and the best birthday gift I've ever had. It was very considerate of Zoya to arrange this surprise for me," a moved and surprised Katrina told reporters.

All well that ends well!

No comments:

Post a Comment