Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hansika scores a hat trick

Hansika has scored a hat trick in Tollywood but is reluctant to reveal the details of her forthcoming films. Though we know that big makers have approached her she is tight-lipped about it. "I have been receiving plenty of offers but I want to keep mum until things are finalised," she reasons.

Is the svelte actress being unnecessarily superstitious? "I may sound superstitious but I lost some films when I revealed about them before hand," says the hottie, who resolved to hold the cards close to her chest.

However, the actress believes in giving her best shot, so prefers to work in one film at a time. "In each film, I want to be different from head to toe," she smiles. Variety is the spice for the sexy starlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment