Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Katrina Kaif And Aishwarya Rai love Scandals: Ash's arch rival falls in love with a mouse!

Katrina Kaif Aishwarya Rai News: Bollywood Hottie Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s arch rival and may-be-successor Katrina Kaif may have broken up with her Godfather & mentor cum boyfriend Salman Khan (most certainly, due to a visible age difference with Salman’s skin fattening up and head balding up). But, the Raajneeti actress has found a new love in her life.

Ranbir Kapoor, this may interest you. Kat has confessed her newly found love and unfortunately it has got nothing to do with you.

Uncanny & bizarre it may sound but Katrina has fallen for a mouse (and no! We are not referring to the cute, lovable Jerry who has a love-hate relationship with Tom just like a Salman-Shahrukh).

The mouse we are referring to sits stationery at Katrina’s house responding only to her touch. (Zara Zara Touch me touch me baby……..)

Actually, ssshh…..but the closely guarded secret is that Katty has been smitten by her computer mouse who takes her along for shopping and ensures that the beautiful maiden doesn’t has to face the hassles of public gaze and fan frenzy.

Katrina’s latest addiction is online shopping and Katty is all gaga about its benefits. She admits,   “Yes I’m in love. I’ve fallen in love with… online shopping! Believe me it gives me the pleasure to do what I just can’t in Mumbai. To buy stuff without being stared at or people approaching me”.

“So far I could only shop abroad. And that in places where there weren’t too many Indians. And I’d be so tense about making the best of those rare opportunities to shop away from home that I’d forget everything I wanted to buy”.

Now, we are wondering, after Salman Khan’s exit, if she can also buy online some cool, long-lasting boyfriend………..?

No comments:

Post a Comment