Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan friends? king khan doesn’t speak anymore with salman

Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan And Salman Khan Gossips: Bollywood Biggest SuperStar Shahrukh Khan has gone candid in a recent interview with a TV channel and spoken at length about two other great Khans in Aamir and Salman. While SRK maintains that he and Aamir share a cordial relationship sans any bitterness, he admits that he doesn’t speak anymore with Salman.
Here are excerpts from the candid interview:

On being quizzed of his equation with the arch rival Aamir, SRK says, “I’ve never had any ill-will or any disturbing fallouts with Aamir. I often find him saying things, of course, if it’s interesting, then it’s all right, because I, too, have a sense of humour. We can say whatever we want.”

‘My Name is Khan’ actor also showers Aamir with applause for his works hailing him as one of the greatest of all times. Using Aamir’s slogan from the mega blockbuster ‘3 Idiots’, SRK quips that ‘Aal izz well’ between them.

However, his demeanour slightly changes while discussing Salman. SRK says, “No. I don’t speak with Salman. I’m happy for his films and I’m happy if he’s at peace; because when I came to Mumbai, his family and he were wonderful to me and my family and they still continue to be.”

But, the heart throb of zillions of gals signs off by saying that though he and Salman are settled in their differences, they haven’t yet settled their differences.

We fans can only wish that the two super stars patch up, so that we can see them together on the silver screen once again just like the bygone days of ‘Karan Arjun’ and ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’……….What’s your take, folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment