Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Neha Dhupia's WITH LOVE TO OBAMA

Neha Dhupia With Love To OBAMA News: When Bollywood was talking about lack of opportunities and the entire nation was hooked to IPL, Neha Dhupia went on to finish shooting for her soon-to-be-released film WITH LOVE TO OBAMA.

Though many were wondering where had Neha disappeared after the commercial success of DE DANA DAN and critical appreciation of RAAT GAYI BAAT GAYI, she was keeping herself occupied with her acting assignments.

Laughs Neha, "Well, there was a lot happening in the interim. I finished shooting for an entire film during this time period. WITH LOVE TO OBAMA is a special film and I did a lot of workshops with my director.

The film is set in a certain location zone in India and I had to work a lot on my accent. I would soon be beginning to dub for the film."

In WITH LOVE TO OBAMA, Neha plays this gangster called Munnni. "It is a satire and I am quite satisfied with the portions I have seen of the film. I had put all my energy into shooting for the film. It has been shot quite well and there is an earthy rustic charm to it", informs Neha.

She does admit thought majority of Bollywood was pretty much held up in the months of March and April.

"For those 50 odd days, the entire country - let aside Bollywood - was undercover because of cricket", she smiles, "I used that time to wrap up WITH LOVE TO OBAMA and also had some interesting script reading sessions. There are two films that I may end up doing. Meanwhile I also shot for two commercials. Also, shooting for AXN action awards is on the anvil. So yeah, actually there was a lot happening for me".

No comments:

Post a Comment