Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Katrina Kaif Salman Khan Dabang- What do you think will get married?

Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan News: Bollywood Lovely Actress Katrina Kaif is all set to break the myth  of a glam doll and try her hand at a serious role with ‘Raajneeti’, director Prakash Jha’s latest political offering. Her de-glam look, draped in a sari in the promos of the movie has already become the talk of the town.
“I went to Prakash Jha’s office thinking that I might say no to the role. But when he narrated my character and the script, he was definitely able to convince me.

Though I mostly enjoy doing fun, romance filled commercial films, after hearing the script I decided not to be prejudiced about it and give it a try. It is nothing like breaking a mould but I am an actor and performing varied roles makes me feel excited.” she speaks about her movie ‘Rajneeti’.
When asked about marriage then she says, “Yes, I am very friendly to the Khan family. I think I may have just dreamt that I will be getting married to Salman in two years and hence said that. But well, on a serious note, marriage will happen, but when, that is yet not decided.”

No comments:

Post a Comment