Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Aamir and Shah Rukh is no.1 but Akshay? Ab Akshay ka kya hoga 'KAALIA'

Aamir Khan - Shahrukh Khan - Akshay Kumar News: Bollywood super star Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan work in only one film a year and hence a huge opening as seen in 3 Idiots or My Name Is Khan is understandable. On the other hand Akshay is seen in three to five films a year and more often than not, they do take a good opening at the box office.
What's the game plan here? “To work, work and work”, he says immediately, “I live to make movies. I know that one day I will slow down but as of now, I love the scripts that come to me. I am grateful for them and I can't wait to make them.”

His contemporaries, while Aamir doesn't have any film on floors currently, Shah Rukh has just started work on Ra One. Other top actor, Hrithik Roshan, is even a step ahead when it comes to being selective and his Kites would arrive a couple of years after Jodhaa Akbar. Though a little distance away from the topmost league, Saif Ali Khan too hasn't started shooting for any film and it is only Salman Khan who is not as overtly selective.

“Everyone is doing what works best for them. On the other hand I do what works best for me. I am aware that these days won't last forever so I intend on making the most of them', concludes Akshay with all the right earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment