Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bollywood Actress Neha Dhupia: Very Conscious About her Career!

Fifteen films down the line and Neha Dhupia remains firmly realistic about her innings in the industry and seems gung-ho about her career.
With films like Action Repplayy, With love to Obama and an international project titled Bollywood Hero with Chris Kattan, Neha looks favourably poised to sail through 2010.

She says, “People who are used to my glam image are going to be in for a pleasant surprise in With love to Obama, where I have experimented with my looks. In Action Replayy, I am working with two people I have admired for the longest time ever, Akshay and Aishwarya. So, it was a fun experience.”

Talking about her global project, she adds, “I didn’t realise what a film going global meant until I saw my hoardings in Times Square. Earlier, I would click pictures along the Square but this time, there was my picture on the hoarding!

That was definitely a moment in time for me as an actor.” So, we prod if there is a perhaps a wish list for this vivacious actor. She says, “You cannot deny that it is an industry that gives you a short shelf life and so there is no set formula except trial and error. I am slowly finding my ground here. My wish list includes Imtiaz Ali, Mani Ratnam and Zoya Akhtar. I know it’s a tall order considering that their scripts are very coveted and casting elusive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment