Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Katrina kaif - Salman had confidence in me!

Bollywood3000: Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, who is all set to make a splash in her upcoming flim 'Raajneeti', says her mentor-turned-boyfriend Salman Khan was always sure of her doing well and making a mark for herself in the tinsel town.
"Apart from guiding me, Salman had confidence in me. He is not the person to say that because he is friendly with you.

He will say it genuinely," Katrina told PTI.

The 25-year-old actress feels that it was her destiny that she came into the Hindi film industry and succeeded. She has many people to thank for her soaring career here.

"There are too many people whom I can call my godfather.

I am grateful and indebted to them. Even Akshay Kumar took a risk in working with me initially," she said.

"He did not know me at all. He was at crossroads of his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment