Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shahrukh Khan to do over 300 feet jump for Don 2!

Shahrukh Khan to do over 300 feet jump for Don 2!: The Bollywood King is in Berlin shooting for Don 2 by Farhan Akhtar. It was clear from the beginning that SRK could be needed to do some particularly unsafe stunts in the film, but a hop from the tallness of 300 feet is something none had foreseed.
Shahrukh Khan Don 2
“Unequivocally did an over 300 feet base hop for Don... being as how every one of you make me think I am fly able to. Chance to inform jokes regarding what Eve did with Adam... ha,” Shahrukh composed on his twitter page when the stunt.

Be that as it may, the performing artist was helped by a copy who first showed how the hop needs to be made. Then SRK took the plunge.

“My hop was final shot of day. Would like to thank my double and movement crew, to do it before me for broad shots and make me feel sure about it,” SRK tweeted.
The King Khan has at present fulfilled shooting for his home preparation Ra.One which again has him doing particularly perilous stunts. Makes us ponder what's SRK up to?

Ending up an adrenalin addict, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment