Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amrita Rao sack her maid!

A source close to Amrita says, “That maid was either Amrita’s fan or blinded in pursuit of achieving material things.
Actually, Amrita had appointed her for assisting her mother at home. Whatever, her actions in Amrita’s absence weren’t justified.”
Apparently Amrita was out that day but returned much earlier than expected. She could not believe her eyes when she saw her maid dressed in one of her outfits. She was fired on the spot. “She begged to stay but Amrita said she could not have her services anymore,” added our source.

When contacted, Amrita said, “It was quite hilarious and scary at the same time. I had hired additional domestic help for my mother since the existing servants are generally tied down doing things for me. Now I am going to be a little more careful.”

For some reason Amrita went on to say that, “This maid was quite awed by me. Being a small town girl, she thought by wearing my clothes and accessories she could be an actress and boast about it in her village. I guess everybody dreams about being an actress but only few make it. Now my mother will be assisted by my personal caretakers who have been with me for years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment